- Booking Policy
Before you proceed, you must read our legal statement. By making a reservation, you are agreeing and accepting all legal items listed below and hereby certify that you are at least 23 years of age.
Guest(s) is/are required to endorse a Guest Rental Agreement.
Mt. Baker Lodging must be notified in advance of any increase in the size of your party.
An Advance Reservation Payment of 50% of the total cost is required to reserve all vacation homes.
The balance in full is due 14-days prior to guest(s) scheduled date of arrival*.
A credit card number is required on all rentals as a security/damage deposit and Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) shall be charged for any damages and/or unnecessary housekeeping as per the Guest Rental Agreement.
Absolutely no pets are permitted in properties not specifically designated for such purposes.
Management reserves the right to move your group to a similar vacation property should the property you reserved become unavailable.
Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) must be a minimum of 23 years of age.
There is a one time per stay non-refundable** Cleaning Fee, price dependant on the property, and is NOT to be a component of the Advance Reservation Payment. **refundable only in accordance with our limited Cancellation Policy.
ONE NIGHT STAYS PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE.
Additional Cleaning Charges will apply if check out procedures are not followed or the property is not left in the same good habitable condition as when the Guest checks in.
Any Changes to your reservation (cabin changes or date changes) will result in a $25.00 Change Charge, per change, unless upgrading. Upgrades are free.
*All bookings for the period of December 15 – January 2 require payment in full by December 1. If canceled prior to December 1, , the amount equal to 50% of the entire rental amount (plus tax) in the property you selected shall be forfeited, unless the properties can be re-rented, in which case only the $65.00 (sixty-five dollar) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) service charge will apply. After December 1, guests will forfeit the entire rental amount unless the home(s) can be re-rented, in which case only the $65.00 (sixty-five dollar) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) service charge will apply.
- Rate Policy
There is a two night minimum stay requirement during regular periods, and a 3-night minimum stay during holiday and special event periods, in most of the vacation properties that we represent. One night stays are available – please call our office the day before you would like to arrive to check availability. One night rates are not posted on the web site.
Rates are in US funds and are subject to 8.5% WA State sales tax and 2% WA State Lodging tax.
All vacation properties are non-smoking.
All rates subject to change without notice.
Special rates apply during the pre-Christmas thru post-New Year holiday period.
- Cancellation Policy
If cancellation is received a minimum of 21-days or greater prior to our guest(s) scheduled date of arrival, Mt. Baker Lodging will gladly refund your Advance Reservation Payment less a Sixty-five Dollar ($65.00) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) Cancellation Fee; 20 thru 15 days forfeits the Advance Reservation Payment*; 14 days or less forfeits the entire rental amount*.
*Unless the vacation property(ies) can be re-rented, in which case only the Sixty-five Dollar ($65.00) or 8% (which ever amount is greater)Cancellation Fee applies.
Winter Holiday Bookings and Cancellations – All bookings for the period of December 15 – January 2 require payment in full by December 1st. If cancelled on or prior to November 15th, the Advance Reservation Payment will be refunded minus a $65.00 (sixty-five dollar) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) Cancellation Fee. From November 16th through November 30th, the Advance Reservation Payment will be forfeited unless the home(s) can be re-rented, in which case only the $65.00 (sixty-five dollar) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) Cancellation Fee will apply. On or after December 1st, guests will forfeit the entire rental amount unless the home(s) can be re-booked, in which case only the $65.00 (sixty-five dollar) or 8% (which ever amount is greater) Cancellation Fee will apply.
- Pet Policy
Pets are permitted ONLY in designated Vacation Properties.
ALL pets are considered to be the full and complete responsibility of the Guest(s)*. Undue damage and unnecessary cleaning, including removal, disposal and applicable tax shall be charged to the Guest’s* credit card at full cost. An itemized record shall then be sent via regular mail to the mailing address submitted by the Guest(s)* when the reservation was secured.
1. There is a limit of two (2) domesticated pets per vacation property.
2. All domesticated pets other than dogs & cats (i.e. birds, ferrets, etc.) must remain caged.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any purpose, whatsoever. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Pets shall NOT be permitted to sit or lie upon any interior furnishings; including couches, beds, and tables.
5. All animal solid waste shall be picked up and property disposed of at such time as the Guests’ stay is completed. Please prepare for your stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
6. Continuous barking and/or other loud noise disturbances will not be permitted.
7. Any chewing on the structure(s), furnishings, and accompaniments and/or other property damages caused by pets shall result in immediate charges to the Guest’s* credit card at full cost of replacement. NO EXCEPTIONS. (ATTN: PUPPY & KITTEN OWNERS!!)
8. All Guests* agree to adhere to community rules & regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests* and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
UNDUE CLEANING SHALL BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST’S* CREDIT CARD AT A RATE OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) PER HOUR, WITH ONE (1) HOUR MINIMUM SERVICE.
*The terms, “Guest”, “Guests”, “Guest’s”, and “Guests'”, all refer to the specific person whose credit card was utilized to secure the reservation of the vacation property(ies).
- Arrival/Departure Policy
Check in time is 4:00pm (PST) or after. (as per your confirmation information) Keys and gate passes (if applicable) are dispensed from our offices in Maple Falls, and are not dispensed early. Stopping by our offices to pick up keys/gate passes is called “checking-in”. If you wish another member of your party to pick up keys for you, you must call our office ahead of time and let us know your parties name. All members of your party must register their vehicle make, model and license plate information, if your rental property is in a gated community. Please have identification available at check in. No keys/passes will be provided if Guest Rental Agreement has not been submitted/signed.
YOUR COOPERATION IN ADHERING TO OUR ESTABLISHED CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED BY BOTH OUR HOUSEKEEPING STAFF AND INCOMING GUESTS. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, IN ORDER TO AVOID ADDITIONAL CLEANING CHARGES, GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO:
1. In Vacation properties that are not equipped with dishwashers, Wash, Dry and PUT AWAY all dishware. In Vacation Properties that are equipped with dishwashers: Rinse off dishware in sink, then load dirty dishes and start dishwasher.
2. Wipe down all counter-top and table surfaces of all food and/or other debris.
3. Start a wash load of soiled bathroom and kitchen linens *. * EXCEPT Property #5 & and the Snowline Lodge Condos.
4. On Hot Tub equipped vacation properties, re-secure the hot tub lid with child safety cable/lock, and place key on top of the refrigerator.
5. Bag up all trash/garbage so as to avoid leakage/spillage and (a) GLACIER SPRINGS, CASCADES WEST, AND SILVER LAKE PROPERTIES: place all refuse in container that is located outside of the vacation property, (b) MT. BAKER RIM & SNOWATER CONDOMINIUM PROPERTIES: Properly dispose of all refuse in the community refuse receptacle (see map posted in the premises for location), SNOWLINE, SNOWLINE CONDOS PROPERTIES & MAPLE FALLS: Bag up all household trash/garbage so as to avoid spillage/leakage, and place on kitchen floor area. Housekeeping will remove all refuse from the vacation property.
6. Close and lock all windows.
7. Unplug coffee makers, toasters, blenders, and can openers (as applicable).
8. Re-adjust all thermostats to minimum operating temperature as specified on labels adjacent to the thermostats.
9. Turn off all interior lights.
10. Walk the exterior grounds directly adjacent to the vacation properties and pick-up ALL discarded cigar/cigarette butts, wrappers, cans, bottles, bottle caps, and other litter. Properly dispose in accordance with all other household refuse*. * EXCEPT SNOWLINE LODGE CONDO PROPERTIES.
11. Close and lock all exterior doors.
12. IMMEDIATELY return all keys to the Mt. Baker Lodging office in Maple Falls, or to the Courtesy Drop Box at Graham’s Store (not Graham’s Restaurant) in Glacier. DO NOT leave them in the vacation property, or take them with you to the ski area, or you will AUTOMATICALLY be charged with a Service Charge equal to one (1) full night’s rate, plus tax.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ADDITIONAL HOUSEKEEPING WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST(S)/CARDHOLDER(S) AT A RATE OF $50.00 PER HOUR, WITH A ONE (1) HOUR SERVICE MINIMUM! (NO EXCEPTIONS)